- Open any Windows Explorer window (My Pictures, My Documents, My Music, etc)
- Replace the text in the address bar with ftp.yourdomain.com.
- Press enter, and you will be prompted for credentials. Enter your FTP username and password, then proceed.
- After logging in, you will be able to copy files to and from the server by simply copying and pasting.
Note: yourdomain.com is the name of Â the domain you are trying to access.
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Anonymous FTP is a setting which allows users to login to your FTP server anonymously by not Â...
An FTP account is used to login to an FTP server and transfer files to and from the server. FTP...
By default, logging into FTP will open the root directory of your account. In order for files to...